Honeywell Pressure Transmitters
The pressure transmitters are used in various process industries to control the pressure. Today, you will find these transmitters from various brands. The pressure transmitters from Honeywell are known for the consistency and efficient operations in critical service environments. These transmitters provide unparalleled security, reliability, and safety. The Transmitter Shop is one of the leading and trusted providers of Honeywell pressure transmitters. We have supplied these transmitters to hundreds of our clients in the US.
Beneficial Features of Honeywell Pressure TransmittersThe following are a few important beneficial features of Honeywell pressure transmitters, which make them popular in the process industry.
- Equipped with Advanced Features: The pressure transmitters are equipped with various advanced sensors that help compensate for static pressures, as well as ambient temperatures. For instance, the piezoresistive sensor integrated in ST 3000 transmitter comprises three sensors – a differential pressure sensor, a static pressure sensor, and a temperature sensor.
- Enables Easy Digital Integration: The transmitters can be easily integrated with any control system for gaining accurate measurements. This helps eliminate the inaccuracies caused due to typical digital to analog or analog to digital interfacing.
- Choice of Configuration: Many transmitter models can be availed with a choice of square root or linear outputs. This choice of selection simplifies the entire configuration process.
- Self-Diagnostics: Most pressure transmitters from Honeywell are available with Foundation and HART Fieldbus protocols. These transmitters possess three levels of reporting. All these levels inform users regarding potential downtimes or failures that may be incurred in the future. These advanced self-diagnostic features have helped several clients to reduce their maintenance costs and minimize their downtimes. Also, these features have helped them meet various regulatory requirements, as well as achieve high standards of quality.
- Improves Manpower Efficiency: Most Honeywell pressure transmitters can be interfaced remotely or locally. This helps improve the manpower efficiency, as well as improvements in start-up, commissioning, as well as maintenance operations.
- Excellent Sensor Stability: All Honeywell pressure transmitters offer sensor stability of up to ±0.01 % per year for ten years. This helps to avoid massive drifts in the output data, as well as increases the calibration time. The device depends on its Faraday shield, which helps prevent the migration of ion that are responsible for causing the shift. Also, there is a glass-to-metal seal placed between the sensor capsule, and sensor pin-outs, which help avoid the leakage in the current. This leaking current is often responsible for the drift.
- Overload Protection: The pressure transmitters from Honeywell are protected by an overload barrier, which protects the sensor from high-speed shocks. Also, this barrier protects the sensor from attaining overpressure up to the full static pressure rating. Thus, this feature protects the sensor for failure, as well as minimizes the need for regular maintenance or recalibration.
- Warranty: All pressure transmitters from Honeywell are backed with an optional 15-year warranty.
A Few More Important Features of Honeywell Pressure TransmittersThe following are a few important beneficial features provided by our pressure transmitters:
- Reference Accuracy: up to 0.0375 % span with optional 0.025 % span
- Rangeability Turndown: 400:1
- Compliance: SIL 2/3
- Response Time: 80 ms
- Total Probable Error: 0.12%
- Safety: Integral dual designs comply with ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.0 standards
Industrial Applications of Honeywell Pressure TransmittersThe pressure transmitters from Honeywell are widely used in the following industries:
- Chemical Plants
- Oil Refineries
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Energy Companies
- Paper Mills
Do you wish to know more about these pressure transmitters? Please contact us today. Else, you can also request a quote for specific requirements.