Pressure Transmitter for Petroleum Refining Industry
Supporting Complex Refinery Processes
Refining is a complex and infrastructure-dependent industrial process. The refining process requires considerable amount of energy to transform streams of crude oil and other additives such as chemicals, waste fats, and oils into end products. The Transmitter Shop (TTS) provides a wide range of products from industry leading brands, which help make refining processes easier.
TTS Offerings for Refining Industry
We offer a wide range of transmitters to suit your needs. Here are a few transmitters from our inventory:
- Differential Pressure Transmitters:These transmitters are probably the most commonly used devices for the purpose of level detection. A differential pressure transmitter can be used for monitoring ventilation ducts, filters and fans in HVAC areas along with level measurement in closed pressurized tanks.
- Process Gauges:We have high quality process gauges that are specially designed to meet the demanding needs of petroleum and chemical processing industries. The design and materials of construction provide reliable service in applications where wide variations in ambient temperatures, corrosive media, corrosive atmospheres, pressure pulsation, and vibrations are involved.
- Direct Mount Transmitters:The direct mount transmitters are mostly used in the applications involving high temperatures, suspended solids, and pressurized liquids. These transmitters are designed with single or multiple seals. This ensures that the operating temperatures are always maintained.
- Safe and Explosion Proof Pressure Transmitters: These pressure transmitters are specially designed for the severities of hostile environments and unsafe locations where space is limited. The variety of communication protocols and features, along with innovative sensor technologies, make these instruments a perfect low cost, discrete, and continuous monitoring choice.
- Submersible Pressure Transducer for Level & Pressure: Level sensors provide highly precise level measurement for a wide range of applications. The major advantage of the submersible pressure transducers is that they have a dynamic temperature compensation system, which enables high precision measurements over a wide temperature range.
Benefits of Using Branded Products
There are a number of advantages of using products from well-known brands. Here are some of the benefits:
- Higher reliability
- Improves energy efficiency
- Improves product quality
- Improves performance
- Helps maximize throughput
- Reduces maintenance cost
- Reduces manpower because of easy commissioning and operations
- Increases refinery safety and ability to meet environmental regulations
The transmitters given above have the following applications:
- Oil and gas flow metering in onshore, offshore, and subsea applications
- Water and effluent treatment plants
- Pump control monitoring
- Construction bypass
- Level monitoring and control
- Depth measurement
- Dewatering installations
- Surface water monitoring
- Tank level
- Waste water applications
- Well water depth
All products are designed to help customers get the most out of almost any level application including high pressures, high or low temperatures, hazardous areas, aggressive environments, or even simple level switching requirements. We can provide various types of transmitters based on the customer’s requirements. For more information about our products, you can contact us via phone on +1-888-964-8837. You can also send us an email at email@example.com.