Rosemount Inline Pressure Transmitter
A pressure transmitter is used in various industrial applications to measure the pressure of a liquid or gas in closed chambers. It raises an alarm if the pressure crosses the defined range, and thus helps prevent loss of life and property. Nowadays, pressure transmitters can deliver much beyond their defined job, thanks to technology. They gather data regarding repairs, maintenance, calibration, pressure and temperature changes, and so on, which can be used for analysis and maintenance schedules. This can also be used to study the density and flow rates of fluids among other properties. These transmitters can be mounted in different styles. Inline refers to the mounting style. Inline pressure transmitters are linked to the process directly and only through one connection. These are usually mounted below the process unit to measure absolute pressure. A wireless inline pressure transmitter enables pressure measurement in difficult and inaccessible areas where is not possible to have a wired infrastructure. The Transmitter Shop (TTS) is a reliable supplier of all such inline pressure transmitters from recognized brands such as Emerson.
Rosemount Inline Pressure Transmitter Models
Here are some models of Rosemount inline pressure transmitter:
- Rosemount 3051TG Pressure Transmitter: This inline pressure transmitter has a gauge pressure type and a transmitter output of 4-20 mA with Digital Signal based on HART® protocol. It offers a span accuracy of 0.04% with a 10-year stability in terms of operation. This transmitter can meet diverse pressure measurement requirements and is suitable for safety applications.
- Rosemount 2088 Pressure Transmitter: This inline transmitter is used to measure gauge and absolute pressure in complex applications with harsh environments. It is a compact and lightweight smart inline pressure transmitter. It comes with a factory-assembled and leak-checked integral manifold. It has smart communication features and a local operator interface with built-in configuration buttons.
- Rosemount 2051T Pressure Transmitter: This inline pressure transmitter is an industry standard device and offers reliable process data for future references. It comes with a local operator interface that reduces the number of tools required for commissioning. It is cost effective and suitable in most process industries.
- Rosemount 3051ST Pressure Transmitter: These cost-effective and compact inline transmitters can directly connect to the process unit and hence enhance the speed of installation. These are typically suitable for absolute and gauge pressure measurements.
Common Beneficial Features of Rosemount Inline Pressure Transmitters
We provide various types of Emerson inline pressure transmitters under the Rosemount brand. Here are some common beneficial features of these pressure transmitters:
- The compact design of these transmitters help with their easy connection to the process unit, which also eases the installation process.
- The two-wire 4-20 mA transmitter offers the user the option to choose the type of output— linear or square root.
- They come with advanced diagnostic features which help detect critical issues, and on-scale failures due to loop issues.
- These transmitters are capable of measuring multiple types of pressures upon adjusting their configuration, such as differential, gauge, and absolute pressure.
- Their construction material could be Hastelloy or 316L stainless steel for sensor wetted parts, while the process flange could be made of either carbon steel or stainless steel.
- They come with a remote display and interface, which makes it easy to access useful process-related information from the device.
- They help minimize shock, vibration, and temperature fluctuations, and are designed to work in harsh environments.
Applications of Rosemount Inline Pressure Transmitters
These transmitters are used to measure the level, temperature, pressure, and flow rate of fluids and gases in various industries. Here are some industries where inline pressure transmitters are used:
If you are looking for the right Rosemount inline gauge transmitter or inline absolute pressure transmitter for your application, the team at The Transmitter Shop would be more than happy to offer you the guidance on installation and other technical assistance. We enable our clients across the globe to avail from high-quality products at best prices. Do go through the collection of pressure transmitters listed on our website. If you have any specific queries about the Rosemount inline pressure transmitters, you can contact us on phone or email.