World-Class Rosemount Transmitters for the Process Industry at Cost effective Prices
The Transmitter Shop (TTS) provides New Surplus, Factory Sale, and Reconditioned Rosemount® Transmitters at cost-effective prices. Rosemount® transmitters are used for pressure, temperature, flow, and level measurement in the process industry. We provide differential, gauge, and absolute pressure transmitters for the process industry. These transmitters are credited for improving plant efficiency and safety at low costs. Whether it is a transmitter for control, monitoring, or safety, TTS can provide a Rosemount transmitter that meets your requirement.
TTS Rosemount Transmitter Offerings
With easily configurable and maintenance options, Rosemount transmitters help reduce product issues, minimize downtime, assure safety, performance, and standard compliance in harsh environments. Rosemount product portfolio offered by Emerson is well-known for its superior quality measurement and advanced analytical capabilities. These value-driven features developed by Emerson enable process managers to gain insights into all activities needed to operate efficiently and safely. As an authorized distributor of Rosemount products, TTS delivers the following types of transmitters:
- Pressure Transmitters: These transmitters are known to increase plant productivity by providing stable performance and accurate results throughout their life cycle. We provide differential, gauge, and absolute pressure transmitters for the process industry.
- Temperature Transmitters: These transmitters fulfill a vast range of temperature measurement needs in the process industry. Rosemount temperature transmitters provide reliable and stable outputs when employed for control, safety, and monitoring applications. The temperature transmitters from Rosemount is ideal for Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), chemical process industry contractors and more.
- Level Transmitters: In process industries, level measurement is very important. Inaccurate measurements may lead to various safety related issues, environmental problems, pumping issues in the plant, and bring several financial losses too. Rosemount level transmitters are non-contact transmitters, which can be top-mounted in wet wells, closed, and open tanks. These transmitters are ideal for flow measurement in open channels, and are unaffected by fluid properties such as liquid surface, viscosity, density, etc. The level transmitters are ideal for hazardous area applications.
- Wireless Transmitters: Rosemount wireless transmitters are empowered with wireless HART protocol, and provide accurate level, pressure, and flow measurements. These transmitters can detect malfunctions of equipment, and help reduce equipment failures. Also, the wireless transmitters help reduce Total Cost of Operation (TCO) of your plant.
- Multivariable Transmitters: Flow measurement is key to several process industries. Rosemount transmitters provide flow calculations as well as three process measurements, including differential and static pressure, and temperature. The multivariable transmitters can be used for applications that require mass, volumetric, energy, and totalized flow measurements.