Rosemount 5300 Level Transmitter
Availability: In stock
- 5301 for level of liquids or submerged interfaces
- 5302 for level and interface liquids
- 5303 for level of solids
- ± 0.12 in. (3 mm)
- ± 0.04 in. (1 mm)
- Up to 164 ft (50 m)
- Full vacuum to 5000 psi (Full vacuum to 345 bar)
- -320 to 752°F (-196 to 400°C)
- SIL 2 IEC 61508 certification
- TÜV tested and WHG approved for overfill prevention
- Rigid single lead
- Segmented single lead
- Flexible single lead
- Rigid twin lead
- Flexible twin lead
- PTFE coated probes
- Vapor probe
- Direct Switch Technology gives increased sensitivity, high reliability, and long measurement ranges.
- Signal Quality Metrics gives you the ability to work proactively with your level instrumentation
- Probe End Projection offers greater level measurement reliability.
- Dynamic Vapor Compensation for improved plant heat rate.
- Signal Quality Metrics gives you the ability to work proactively with your level instrumentation.
- Verification reflector for unique level transmitter verification.
Measurements on solids, liquids, and slurries can be a quite challenging task. This can be made easy with the help of Rosemount 5300 level transmitter, which provides exceptional reliability and outstanding safety features in interface and level applications. The Rosemount 5300 level transmitter offers benefits such as:
- Easy installation
- Does not require calibration
- Not affected by process conditions
Besides this, the transmitter is SIL 2 certified, thus making it an obvious choice for safety applications. The transmitter has a robust construction and built-in diagnostics.