Pressure and temperature transmitters are used to measure pressure in liquid, gas, and fluid process applications. The Transmitter Shop (TTS) provides high quality and reliable pressure and temperature measurement devices from Foxboro. These pressure measurement devices feature rugged construction, and provide superior performance in regular, as well as extreme conditions.
Foxboro Pneumatic Transmitters
Foxboro Electronic Transmitters
Foxboro Differential Pressure Transmitters
Foxboro Gauge Pressure Transmitters
Foxboro Temperature Transmitters
TTS Offerings of Foxboro Pressure and Temperature Transmitters
Foxboro provides the following types of temperature and pressure transmitters:
- Foxboro Electronic Transmitters: These pressure transmitters are used for pressure recording in fluid media systems. The Foxboro brand models IGP10, IDP10, and IGP20 are available. These two-wire transmitters with electronic output deliver accurate and precise measurement of differential, or gauge pressure. These transmitters can transmit a 4 -20 mA output signal.
- Foxboro Pneumatic Transmitters: These transmitters are designed to measure a wide range of temperatures, as well as gauge, and differential pressures. The measurement is then transmitted in proportional pneumatic signals to remote receivers. Foxboro models 11GM, 11AM, 12A, 15A, 13A, 43AP, and 13HA are used in process industries. All these transmitters provide accurate measurements, and are easy to maintain.
- Foxboro Temperature Transmitters: Foxboro models RTT20 and RTT15 are microprocessor based, two-wire transmitters that are used to convert various mV and ohm sensors into linear 4-20mA output. These transmitters are compatible with Profibus digital, HART, or Foundation Fieldbus protocol. These transmitters are protected with weatherproof and explosion proof housings.
General Features of Foxboro Pressure and Temperature Transmitters
The following are the general features of Foxboro pressure and temperature transmitters:
- Superior sensor packaging with few parts.
- LCD with on-board push button and calibration.
- Available with numerous connections for direct mounting or remote mounting seals
- Housings made from durable IEC IP66 epoxy-coated aluminum and NEMA 4X
- Transmitters made from Hastelloy sensor, 316Lss, and Co-Ni-Cr materials.
- Integral connections for pulp/paper and sanitary installations with IGP10.
- CE Marked; compliance with applicable ATEX, PED, and EMC directives.
- All products are covered under standard 5 year warranty
Benefits of Foxboro Pressure Transmitters
The following benefits of Foxboro pressure transmitters make them desirable for process industries.
- Available in a wide range of choices
- Can be easily upgraded to FoxCom TM, PROFIBUS, or HART Foundation Fieldbus
Pushbutton configuration and calibration allows:
- Adjustable damping
- Zero and span settings
- Upscale, or Downscale – failsafe output
- Easy rearrangement without pressure
- Reverse, or Forward Output
- Reduces inventory requirements
- Enhances plant productivity
Applications of Foxboro Pressure and Temperature Transmitters
Foxboro’s pressure and temperature transmitters are applied in the following industries:
- Oil & Gas
- Power and Utilities
- Food and Beverage
- Paper and Pulp Processing
- Water/Waste Water
- Metals and Mining
To order Foxboro pressure and temperature transmitters, or to know more about their benefits in your application, get in touch with us on our toll-free numbers +1-888-964-8837 or email us at email@example.com