Rosemount Instrument Manifold
The Rosemount manifold is specially engineered for 2-, 3-, and 5-valve configurations. They make use of the traditional or coplanar flange for attaching to a transmitter. Some variants also allow you to attach them to the transmitters without the need of flange. This Rosemount manifold is factory-assembled to transmitters. You can avail these manifolds in the wafer, or traditional styles, depending on your requirement. Before attaching to the transmitters, they are calibrated, and leak-tested, which helps in quick installation. These manifolds from Rosemount are specifically designed for multivariable, differential, as well as static pressure transmitters. Some of their best features include their capability to provide:
- instrument isolation
- controlled venting
- protection from leaking
These features help ensure measurement integrity of the equipment.
At the Transmitter Shop, you can choose from a wide range of Rosemount manifold valves for your instrumentation requirements.
Beneficial Features of Rosemount Instrument Manifolds
The instrument manifolds from Rosemount that we provide are popular among our clients. The reason being their several below-mentioned beneficial features:
- These valves are capable to direct-mount.
- They are calibrated, leak-tested, and factory assembled.
- A wide range of valve offerings including in-line, integral, and conventional.
- The valves have a compact design, which helps reduce their size and make them lightweight.
- Integral design of the valves allows the “flangeless” connection to the instrument.
- The valves are available in the construction materials that comply with NACE® standards.
- Valve configurations include block and bleed, 2-, 3-, and 5-valve.
- They can be installed easily, and allow easy maintenance.
- They are designed in a way to be suitable for static pressure, and differential pressure applications.
- The valves have lesser number of potential leak points.
Rosemount 304 Conventional
|Mounted to traditional transmitter flange, 2 1/8 in. (54 mm) center-to-center connection per IEC 61518, Type B shut-off device (without spigot)|
|Rosemount 305 Integral Manifold||Mounted directly to coplanar sensor module of the transmitter, 1.3-in. (287 mm) center-to-center process isolators|
|Rosemount 306 In-line Manifold||½ -14 male NPT for In-line transmitters 1/2-14 female NPT for Rosemount Wireless Pressure Gauge|
At The Transmitter Shop (TTS), we are very particular about the products that we manufacture and supply. This has always given us that drive to manufacture products with utmost precision. In addition to this, the instrument manifolds from Rosemount that we provide you are of high-quality, and promise to deliver optimal performance for several years.