Foxboro 43AP Pneumatic Controller
Availability: In stock
INPUT TO POINTER
INPUT TO POINTER
- ±0.5% of span for qualified elements.
- Depends on measuring element used.
- 0.2% of span.
- 0.1% of span.
- 20 to 100 kPa, 3 to 15 psi, or 0.2 to 1.0 bar or kg/cm2, as specified.
- 0.5 m3/h (0.3 cfm) at standard conditions.
- 0 to 200 kP
- Maximum control point shift at midspan per 55°C (100°F) change within normal operating conditions is 1% of input span.
- Maximum control point shift at midspan per 7 kPa (1 psi) change within normal operating conditions is 0.2% of input span.
- 4.8 kg (10.6 lb), excluding element.
- For upper range-values up to 14 MPa (2000 psi, or 140 bar or kg/cm2): Connections tapped for R1/4 or 1/4 NPT, as specified.
- For upper range-values from 14 MPa (2000 psi, or 140 bar or kg/cm[sup/2]) up to 70 MPa (10 000 psi, or 700 bar or kg/cm2): Connections threaded for R1/2 or 1/2 NPT, as specified.
- For upper range-values above 70 MPa (10 000 psi, or 700 bar or kg/cm2): 9/16-18 Aminco® fitting used.
- Data Label - Aluminum data label fastened to inside of door with pressure sensitive adhesive. Includes space for Customer Tag data up to a maximum of 72 characters and spaces. For additional space, see optional Customer Tag.
- Finish - Case, gray polyester; door, blue textured polyurethane
The Foxboro 43AP pneumatic controller is a versatile process instrument controller that can be used to control pressure, temperature, flow and level. As with all process controllers, the Foxboro 43AP pneumatic controller continuously detects the difference between a process measurement and its set point. Model 43AP Controller continuously detects the difference between a process measurement and its set point, and produces an output air signal that is a function of this difference and the type of control. The output signal is transmitted to a control valve or other control device. The process measurement, set point, and output signal are indicated on the controller.