Foxboro IGP10 Series Electronic Transmitter
Availability: In stock
- 4-20 mA Digital Signal, includes LCD Indicator with Pushbuttons for calibration and configuration
- Intelligent: Digital FOXCOM or 4-20 mA, configurable
- Intelligent: Digital HART and 4-20 mA
- Voltage Output: 1-5 mV, Low Power
- Span Limits: IGP10 – 3.5 in H2O and 30,000 psig
- IAP10 – 1 and 3000 psia
- Sensor Wetted Parts: Co-Ni-Cr, 316L ss, Hastelloy C, Monel, Tantalum, Gold-plated 316L ss.
- Sensor Fill Fluid: Silicone, Flourinert
- Process Flanges: CS, 316 ss, Hastelloy, Monel, pvdf(Kynar)
- Long-term stability with drift is less than +0.05% of URL per year for 5-years.
- Simple, elegant sensor packaging uses very few parts to achieve exceptionally high reliability
- Co-Ni-Cr, 316L ss, and Nickel alloy (equivalent to Hastelloy® sensor materials for all transmitters.
- Can be provided with numerous configurations of direct connect or remote mount seals.
- Offered for high gauge pressure applications to 52, 105, or 210 MPa (7500, 15 000, or 30,000 psi).
- Integral process connections for sanitary, and pulp/paper installations.
The Foxboro IGP10 I/A Series Pressure Transmitters are a complete family of pressure transmitters. These 4 to 20 mA analog output transmitters use the cost effective analog electronics with full configuration capability. The Foxboro IGP10 gauge pressure transmitters have available span ranges from 1 to 6000 psi. The Foxboro IGP10 model is a direct connected version. Both the sensor and process connections are offered in several different materials along with two choices of fill fluids. The built-in LCD display digitally displays pressure and units and its pushbuttons allow calibration without the need to apply pressure. The IGP series has a standard 2 year warranty and an optional 5 year warranty.