Foxboro IGP20 Series Electronic Transmitter
- 4-20 mA Digital Signal, includes LCD Indicator with Pushbuttons for calibration and configuration
- Intelligent: Digital FOXCOM or 4-20 mA, configurable
- Intelligent: Digital HART and 4-20 mA
- Voltage Output: 1-5 mV, Low Power
- Span Limits: IGP20 – 0.5 in H2O and 3000 psig
- IAP20 – 3.5 in H2O and 3000 psia
- Sensor Wetted Parts: Co-Ni-Cr, 316L ss, Hastelloy C, Monel, Tantalum, Gold-plated 316L ss.
- Sensor Fill Fluid: Silicone, Flourinert
- Process Flanges: CS, 316 ss, Hastelloy, Monel, pvdf(Kynar)
- Long-term stability with drift is less than +0.05% of URL per year for 5-years.
- Simple, elegant sensor packaging uses very few parts to achieve exceptionally high reliability
- Co-Ni-Cr, 316L ss, and Nickel alloy (equivalent to Hastelloy® sensor materials for all transmitters.
- Can be provided with numerous configurations of direct connect or remote mount seals.
The Foxboro IGP20 is an intelligent, two-wire transmitter that provides precise and reliable measurement of gauge or absolute pressure. The Foxboro IAP10 transmits a 4 to 20mA output signal with a superimposed HART/FOXCOM digital signal. This can be used to monitor and remotely configure the Foxboro IGP20.