Working Principle of Electronic Transmitters
The strain gages of a pressure transmitter are connected to the diaphragm. The gages are then wired to the Wheatstone bridge configuration. Thus, when pressure is applied, the strain gages undergo physical deformation. This helps convert the pressure into a proportional electrical signal. How? The diaphragm of the transmitter experiences a deflection, when pressure is applied to the pressure transmitter. This deflection leads to strain in the gages, which further causes change in the electrical resistance. This change is proportional to the applied pressure.
Capabilities of Electronic Transmitters Provided by the Transmitter Shop
We, at Transmitter Shop, can provide you the electronic transmitters with different capabilities and specifications, such as:
|Power Supply||24 to 40 VDC, 2 wire or 230 V +/-10%, 50 Hz, 4 wire|
|Output||4 to 20 mA DC|
|Load Limits||600 Ohms (Max.)|
|Torque Tube Materials||SS 316 / INCONEL|
|Linearity||+/-1% of Span|
|Dead Band||+/-1% of Span|
|Span & Zero||Externally Adjustable|
|Accuracy||+/-2% of Span|
|Repeatability||+/-1% of Span|
Currently, we have the capability to provide you with three variants of electronic pressure transmitters, which include IGP20 (gauge pressure), IDP10 (differential pressure), and IGP10 (gauge pressure) transmitters.
Beneficial Features of the Electronic Transmitters Provided by Us
These transmitters that we manufacture and supply are used in a wide range of applications and industries. The reason being their several beneficial features, which are as follows:
- We can provide you these transmitters in a wide range of configurations, such as direct connect, or remote mount seals.
- The silicon strain gauge sensors are being proven to be successful in a number of installations.
- These transmitters come with a number of options for mounting bracket set.
- They are compliant with FISCO/FNICO.
- They are capable of delivering an optimal measurement performance, thanks to their digital precision, stability, and resolution.
- The electronic transmitters are dual seal certified, and thus meet the requirements of ANSI/ISA 12.27.01-2003.
- These transmitters come with a standard 5-year warranty.
Applications of Electronic Pressure Transmitters
These transmitters are used in a wide range of applications to ensure that the right amount of pressure is maintained or not. Thus, machines do not apply too much or too little pressure, during the production. Apart from this, these transmitters can be used with other devices to measure:
- Pressure Loss
- Water Flow
This measurement of pressure loss will help you to prevent any possible leaks in the system. Get in touch with our experts to know more about these transmitters.