Fisher FIELDVUE DVC2000 Digital Valve Controller
- The linkage-less feedback system is easy to install. At its very basic functionality, the DVC2000 digital valve controller has a local user interface that will allow you to configure, calibrate, and tune the instrument
- Years of control experience has brought this product line to a high level of reliability and dependability.
- The two-stage positioner design provides a mechanical platform that enables responsiveness to small input changes and tighter process control.
- Tests can be performed to identify problems with the entire control valve assembly using ValveLink™ software, which assists in pinpointing problems without disrupting the process and before the equipment fails.
- Available with an I/O Options Package which includes two integral limit switches and a stem position transmitter.
- Features a compact size with multilingual liquid crystal display.
- Integral mounting is available on Fisher GX, and 657 and 667 size i actuators.
|Area Classification||Intrinsically Safe, Non-incendive for CSA and FM|
|Certifications||CSA, FM, ATEX, IECEx, CUTR, PED, UL, Peso, KOSHA, INMETRO, NEPSI, ANZEx|
|Communication Protocol||HART, 4-20mA Analog|
|Max Outlet Pressure||101 psig|
|Mounting Type||Integral Mounted|
|Operating Temperature||Standard Temperature, High Temperature|
|Position Control||Throttling Control, On/Off|
|Process Control||Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Level|
|Supply Media||Air, Natural Gas, Nitrogen|
|Other Configurations||Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.|
The performance and simplicity of the Fisher FIELDVUE DVC2000 instrument allows for your operation to run closer to setpoint, improving product quality with more accurate control. Using FIELDVUE Performance Diagnostics, valve operation is monitored online to evaluate performance and reliability.