Fisher easy-e ED Control Valve
- ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing systems that provide an improved stem seal to help prevent the loss of process fluid are available. These packing systems feature PTFE or Graphite ULF packing with live-loading for reduced packing maintenance.
- Rugged cage guiding provides high valve plug stability, which reduces vibration and mechanical noise.
- Streamlined flow passages in the ED, EAD, and EDR valves provide excellent capacities and flow.
- Increased wear resistance of hardened stainless steel trim means longer-lasting service.
- Use of multiple graphite piston rings permit Class IV shutoff up to 593°C (1100°F). Use of C-seal trim permits Class V shutoff up to 593°C (1100°F).
- Valves are available with dimensions specified by EN/DIN standards.
- Unless otherwise noted, references are to NACE MR0175-2002. Optional materials are available to meet NACE MR0103 and NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156.
|Certifications||SIL capable, Fugitive Emission, NACE|
|Critical Service||Noise Abatement, Cavitation, Steam Condition, Erosive, Low Flow, Corrosive, General Service, Outgassing, Flashing|
|Flow Characteristics||Equal percentage, Linear, Special Characterization, Quick Opening|
|Material||Carbon Steel, Stainless, Alloy|
|Operating Temperature||High Temperature|
|Pressure Class||PN, ASME|
|Process Connection Type||Flanged, Butt Weld, RTJ, Threaded, Socket Weld|
|Shutoff Class||Class II (FCI 70-2), Class III (FCI 70-2), Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class V (FCI 70-2)|
|Valve Size||NPS 1 through NPS 30|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS, DN|
|Other Configurations||Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.|
The Fisher easy-e ED valve is available in globe and angle bodies. This single-port control valve has a balanced valve plug design, cage guiding, and metal-to-metal seating for all general applications over a wide range of process pressure drops and temperatures.