Fisher Vee-Ball V200 Control Valve
- Available with flangeless or flanged body style for flexible installation.
- The solid HD ball seal construction provides long service life in demanding applications.
- Precise contouring of the Vee-Ball provides a modified equal percentage flow characteristic.
- Materials are available for applications involving sour liquids and gases. These constructions comply with NACE MR0175-2002, MR0175-2003, MR0103, and MR0175/ISO 15156.
- Ball seal inspection and replacement is done at the valve body inlet, without removing the actuator or disassembling the valve.
- The one-piece valve body improves structural integrity of the pressure boundary by eliminating leak paths that could be caused by the gaskets in two-piece, bolted valve designs.
- The optional ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing systems are designed with very smooth shaft surfaces and live loading to provide exceptional sealing.
|Certifications||SIL capable, ATEX, CUTR, PED, CRN, Fugitive Emission, NACE|
|Critical Service||Noise Abatement, Cavitation, Dirty Service, Erosive, Low Flow, General Service|
|Flow Characteristics||Equal Percentage|
|Material||Carbon Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Alloy|
|Operating Temperature||Standard Temperature|
|Process Connection Type||Flanged|
|Shutoff Class||Class III (FCI 70-2), Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2)|
|Valve Size||NPS 1, NPS 1-1/2, NPS 2, NPS 3, NPS 4, NPS 6, NPS 8, NPS 10|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS|
|Other Configurations||Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.|
The Fisher Vee-Ball V200 control valve is your best choice for performance and cost-effectiveness across a broad range of applications. The precision-machined parts and pressure balanced seal designs allow smooth, precise valve operation.