Fisher V500 Eccentric Plug Valve
- Self-centering seat ring and rugged plug allow forward or reverse flow with tight shutoff in either flow direction.
- Integral valve body flanges mate with many different classes of pipeline flanges, satisfying a variety of piping requirements.
- Streamlined flow passages, rugged components, and a wide choice of erosion-resistant trim materials all promote long, dependable service life in erosive applications.
- Path of eccentric plug minimizes contact with seat ring when opening, reducing seat wear and friction.
- Specially selected trim materials and body coatings help to withstand oil sands, furnace feed, and other highly erosive applications.
- Durable, solid metal or VTC seat ring and valve plug shutoff tightly without deforming plug arms or employing thin ball seals.
- No special orientation, precision clamping or repetitive centering of valve plug and seat ring is required when tightening the retainer, promoting accurate alignment and easy assembly.
|Certifications||SIL capable, ATEX, CUTR, PED, CRN, Fugitive Emission, NACE|
|Critical Service||Noise Abatement, Cavitation, Dirty Service, Erosive, Low Flow, General Service|
|Material||Carbon Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Alloy|
|Operating Temperature||Standard Temperature|
|Pressure Class||PN, ASME|
|Process Connection Type||Flanged|
|Shutoff Class||Class IV (FCI 70-2)|
|Valve Size||NPS 1, NPS 1-1/2, NPS 2, NPS 3, NPS 4, NPS 6, NPS 8|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS, DN|
|Other Configurations||Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.|
The Fisher V500 rotary control valve combines globe valve ruggedness with the efficiency of a rotary valve. It is designed to control erosive, coking, and other hard-to-handle fluids, providing either throttling or on/off operation.