Fisher easy-e ET Control Valve
- ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing systems that provide an improved stem seal to help prevent the loss of process fluid are available. These packing systems feature PTFE or Graphite ULF packing with live-loading for reduced packing maintenance.
- Controlled compression of standard seat construction protects PTFE disk between metal disk seat and disk retainer. Excellent shutoff is maintained by a backup ring or spring-loading that forces the valve plug seal ring against the cage.
- Rugged cage guiding provides high valve plug stability, which reduces vibration and mechanical noise.
- Increased wear resistance of hardened stainless steel trim means longer-lasting service.
- Valves are available with dimensions specified by EN/DIN standards.
- Unless otherwise noted, references are to NACE MR0175-2002. Optional materials are available to meet NACE MR0103 and NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156.
|Certifications||SIL capable, Fugitive Emission, NACE|
|Critical Service||Noise Abatement, Cavitation, Steam Condition, Erosive, Low Flow, Corrosive, General Service, Outgassing, Flashing|
|Flow Characteristics||Equal percentage, Linear, Special Characterization, Quick Opening|
|Material||Carbon Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Alloy|
|Operating Temperature||Standard Temperature|
|Pressure Class||PN, ASME|
|Process Connection Type||Flanged, Butt Weld, RTJ, Threaded, Socket Weld|
|Shutoff Class||Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class V (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2)|
|Valve Size||NPS 1 through NPS 30|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS, DN|
|Other Configurations||Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.|
The Fisher easy-e ET valve is your solution for all general applications with high process temperatures, featuring a balanced plug design and cage-guided trim. Available in globe or angle body, these valves can provide up to Class V or VI shutoff.