Fisher 3610JP Pneumatic Double-Acting Positioner
- The positioner provides accurate, fast response and can withstand the vibrations of most plant environments.
- With the cover removed, zero span and cross-over adjustments are easily accessible and can be made with a screw driver.
- Easily adjustable minor loop gain fine tunes the positioner to optimize dynamic response for each specific actuator size and application.
- Changes in supply pressure have minimal effect on positioner operation.
- Case, components, and gasket materials withstand harsh environments. Positioner bleed air purges internal parts and actuator housing for additional protection.
- Simple adjustments permit switching between direct and reverse action; no additional parts are required.
|Area Classification||ATEX Group II Category 2 Gas and Dust, CUTR for Groups II/III Category 2 Equipment|
|Certifications||ATEX, CUTR, PED|
|Communication Protocol||3-15 or 6-30 psi, 0.2 -1.0 or 0.4 -2.0 bar Pneumatic Signal|
|Max Outlet Pressure||150 psi|
|Mounting Type||Actuator Mounted|
|Operating Temperature||Standard Temperature, High Temperature|
|Supply Media||Air, Natural Gas|
|Other Configurations||Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.|
Fisher 3610JP pneumatic positioners are used in combination with double-acting rotary actuators to accurately position control valves used in throttling applications. These rugged positioners provide a valve position proportional to a pneumatic or a DC current input signal and mounts integrally to the actuator housing.