Fisher easy-e ES Control Valve
Availability: In stock
- ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing systems that provide an improved stem seal to help prevent the loss of process fluid are available. These packing systems feature PTFE or Graphite ULF packing with live-loading for reduced packing maintenance.
- Streamlined flow passages provide excellent capacities and flow.
- Rugged cage guiding provides high valve plug stability, which reduces vibration and mechanical noise.
- Increased wear resistance of hardened stainless steel trim means longer-lasting service.
- Valves are available with dimensions specified by EN/DIN standards.
- Unless otherwise noted, references are to NACE MR0175-2002. Optional materials are available to meet NACE MR0103 and NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156.
- Controlled compression of optional seat construction protects PTFE disk between metal disk seat and disk retainer.
|Certifications||SIL capable, Fugitive Emission, NACE|
|Critical Service||Noise Abatement, Steam Condition, Erosive, Low Flow, Corrosive, General Service, Outgassing, Flashing|
|Flow Characteristics||Equal percentage, Linear, Special Characterization, Quick Opening|
|Material||Carbon Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Alloy|
|Operating Temperature||Standard Temperature|
|Pressure Class||PN, ASME|
|Process Connection Type||Flanged, Butt Weld, RTJ, Threaded, Socket Weld|
|Shutoff Class||Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class V (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2)|
|Valve Size||NPS 1/2, NPS 3/4, NPS 1, NPS 1-1/2, NPS 2, NPS 3, NPS 4, NPS 6, NPS 8|
|Valve Size Standard||NPS, DN|
|Other Configurations||Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product|
The Fisher easy-e ES valve is your solution for a wide range of applications, including sulfide and chloride stress-cracking environments common to the oil and gas production industries. Available in globe or angle body, these valves can provide up to Class V or VI shutoff.