TTS Manifolds - TTS-306T-22AA11
Availability: In stock
- Maximum working pressure: 413 bar / 6000 PSI at 100°C
- Material: 316 SS / 316L SS / 304 SS / Carbon Steel
- Gland Packing: PTFE / Graphite
- Standard process connection: ½" NPT F
- Standard instruments connection: ½" NPT F
- Drain: ¼" NPT F (Supplied with ¼" NPT blind plug)
- Weight: 1.10 kg
- MOC in accordance with NACE MRO175 is available on request.
- Valves for 10000 PSI working pressure are also available.
These manifolds are having one Isolation valve of ½" connection & one drain valve of ¼" or ½" connection. The outlet of drain valve can be used for calibration. Compact unit saves space, reduces number of joints resulting in cost reduction. These manifolds are used with Pressure gauges, switches or transmitters. Different models are available as shown below.