Thermocouples and Thermocouple Assemblies
Thermocouples are the simple, yet extremely useful temperature sensors widely used to measure temperature in several applications. These temperature measuring instruments feature two wire legs, which are made from two different metals. These two wire legs are welded together to create a junction. This junction detects a change in temperature and consequently, a voltage is created. The instrument interprets the voltage created in the junction and then the temperature is calculated and measured. At The Transmitter Shop, we offer a vast range of thermocouples and thermocouple assemblies for manufacturing, machining and scientific applications.
Beneficial Features of Thermocouples and Thermocouple Assemblies Provided by UsAt The Transmitter Shop, you will get precision machined thermocouples and thermocouple assemblies with expected durability, vibration resistance, chemical resistance, and application compatibility. The other beneficial features that contributed to the immense popularity of these temperature sensing instruments are:
- Thermocouples and thermocouple assemblies have immense shock/vibration resistance, making them the best solution for applications in the harshest environments.
- These temperature measurement instruments are designed in such a way to respond instantly to variations in temperature.
- They are intrinsically safe to use as they do not self-heat.
- They are designed to measure a wide range of temperatures (even at high temperatures where the most of the temperature gauges do not work.) by sensing the flow of electrons between two dissimilar conductors in a closed circuit.
Applications of ThermocouplesThese durable and versatile thermocouples are associated with several applications. They are widely chosen for precise temperature measurement in kilns, gas turbines, exhausts, diesel engines, among several others. The following are the industries that largely benefit from our thermocouples and thermocouple assemblies.
- Power Generation
- Oil and Gas
- Paper and Pulp
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Chemical and Fertilizer
Would you like to source these cost-effective thermocouples? Explore the categories of thermocouples and thermocouple assemblies displayed on the page and make a wise selection. Make a selection after determining the application, where the thermocouple will be used, and analyzing the temperature ranges the thermocouple will be exposed to. The team at The Transmitter Shop will also guide you towards an informed purchase!