Honeywell Temperature Transmitters
When it comes to temperature transmitters, we, at The Transmitter Shop, can provide you with several models of top-rated brands such as Honeywell temperature transmitters. Temperature transmitters manufactured by Honeywell are widely popular owing to their capability to offer high accuracy and stability in a wide range of applications. Our range of Honeywell transmitters best meet your temperature-sensing requirements by rapidly responding to temperature changes.
Models of Honeywell Temperature Transmitters we Offer at TTS
At TTS, we provide several models of Honeywell transmitters for monitoring and controlling your critical process temperature applications. These temperature transmitters are engineered to meet the demands of tough environments and challenging applications.
- STT350 Temperature Transmitters: This microprocessor-based smart temperature transmitter is manufactured with the widest range of RTD and T/C input options, galvanic isolation for noise immunity, internal or external cold junction compensation, four-wire RTD capability, among several others. Manufactured to accepting signals from all industry-standard resistance temperature detectors (RTD) and thermocouples, STT350 temperature transmitters are largely replacing conventional temperature transmitter in several applications.
- STT25 Temperature Transmitters: Available in different forms, these transmitters provide utmost reliability, stability and accuracy when used in applications. They are available in ready-to-install assemblies with globally accepted approvals to assure competitive performance.
Features in General
Honeywell transmitters are the most prevalent temperature sensors used in the industry today. The following beneficial features have contributed to their widespread popularity:
- Universal sensor inputs (RTD, thermocouple)
- Compact size allows direct head mounting
- Broad selection of housings and materials
- Possibility of remote communications
- Availability of pre-assembly and pre-configuration
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Integral analog or digital indicating meter option
- Simple installation and wiring — customized mounting
- Faster startup and commissioning
- Simple trouble-shooting with advanced diagnostics
Honeywell Temperature Transmitters can be used in abusive process environments. They regularly find applications in diverse sectors of the following industry sectors, among others.
- Oil and gas
- Pulp and paper
- Power generation
- Chemicals and petrochemicals
- Life sciences
At TTS, we are supported by a team of expert and knowledgeable personnel who can answer your concerns and queries regarding the Honeywell brand. Our range of Honeywell temperature transmitters, which are examined on diverse quality parameters, are sure to bring you with expected resulted when used to transmit signal elsewhere for monitoring and control purposes.