Fisher Controllers / Positioners
Control valve positioners are the devices, which are used to set the valves in the correct position. This is done by altering (either increasing or decreasing) the air load pressure acting on the actuators. If your company requires fast, and accurate valve control, then these are the most suitable devices for your applications. The Transmitter Shop is a one-stop solution for all your control valve requirements. Among the many well-known brands, Fisher is one of the leading manufacturers of valve positioners. We have a wide range of valve positioners / controllers manufactured by Fisher.
Beneficial Features of Fisher Valve Positioners Provide by UsThere are a number of beneficial features of valve controllers manufactured by Fisher. These features make them popular in a wide range of industries. The features of these devices are as follows:
- Corrosion Resistance: This is one of the most striking features of these devices. They are resistant to corrosion. Thus, the components, case, and the gasket materials of these devices are capable of surviving harsh environments.
- Stable Operation: The Fisher valve positioners are known to deliver a stable operation. Factors, such as changes in valve load and supply pressure do not have much effect on their operation.
- Easy Positioner Adjustment: It is easy to do the span and zero adjustment of these positioners. You can make these adjustments by spanner, or a screwdriver.
- Precise Vibration-resistant Operation: These positioners are designed in such a way that they are capable of withstanding vibrations in different plant environments. The design is field-proven, and thus fast responding, and precise. Their air consumption in the steady state is low, which contributes to the efficiency of these positioners.
- Simplified Spare Parts Inventories: You can use the units of the positioners from one family in different control applications. This helps in simplifying the requirements of basic spare parts inventory. Furthermore, it helps reduce the spare parts required to support a positioner application base throughout the plant.
- Field Reversible: The easy adjustments of the positioner allow it to switch from direct action to reverse action, and back to direct action easily.
Types of Valve PositionersThere are different types of valve positioners, such as:
Applications of the Fisher Valve Controllers / Positioners that we ProvideThe beneficial features of these valve positioners explained above, make them suitable, and ideal for use in an array of applications. Different types of positioners are manufactured, depending on the applications in which they are to be used. The positioners that we provide are suitable for applications in various industries, which include:
These devices are also commonly used in food processing and pharmaceutical applications.
As these devices are from the well-known manufacturer, you can rest assured that they are capable of delivering good performance for long. We allow you to select from a wide variety of positioners that are available with us at competitive prices. You also get our free expert consultation. We are known to provide fastest turnaround times, which help us deliver you required devices on time. Want to know more about these Fisher valves controllers and positioners? Get in touch with us today. We would be happy to help you.