Fisher 3620J Electro-Pneumatic Positioner
- The positioner provides accurate, fast response and can withstand the vibrations of most plant environments.
- With the cover removed, zero span and cross-over adjustments are easily accessible and can be made with a screw driver.
- Easily adjustable minor loop gain fine tunes the positioner to optimize dynamic response for each specific actuator size and application.
- Changes in supply pressure have minimal effect on positioner operation.
- Case, components, and gasket materials withstand harsh environments. Positioner bleed air purges internal parts and actuator housing for additional protection.
- Simple adjustments permit switching between direct and reverse action; no additional parts are required.
|Area Classification||Explosion Proof, Intrinsically Safe, Non-incendive, Dust|
|Certifications||CSA, FM, ATEX, IECEx, CUTR, Peso, KGS, INMETRO, NEPSI, RCM|
|Communication Protocol||4-20mA Analog|
|Max Outlet Pressure||150 psi|
|Mounting Type||Actuator Mounted|
|Operating Temperature||Standard Temperature, High Temperature|
|Process Control||Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Level|
|Other Configurations||Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.|
Fisher 3620J electro-pneumatic, single-acting positioners are used with rotary actuators to accurately position control valves used in throttling applications. These rugged positioners provide a valve position proportional to a pneumatic input signal and mounts integrally to the actuator housing.