Looking for a transmitter that brings you accurate results when put to flow, liquid level, density, and low pressure measurement applications? We, at The Transmitter Shop, have a range of Foxboro Pneumatic Transmitters to meet your needs as expected. Our field-proven pneumatic differential pressure transmitters are designed to offer excellent repeatability and long-term stability. They are precise and easy to maintain transmitters that are manufactured to withstand the most demanding applications. Available with a selection of input/output signals with small, compact, lightweight configuration, Foxboro Pneumatic Transmitters fit a wide range of applications across industries.
Types of Pneumatic Transmitters we Offer at TTS
Our name is established as a one-stop-shop provider of all models of Foxboro Pneumatic Transmitters. The following are the models we offer under this category:
- 13HA: Suitable for use in all process industries, our range of 13 HA Foxboro Pneumatic Transmitters are manufactured to uphold their performance even in the most adverse conditions. It not only measures differential pressure precisely, but can also send the output to respective receives placed in hundreds of meters away. Effortless to install, these transformers assure maximum efficiency and safety.
- 43AP: Designed to measure the difference between process measurement and its set point, Foxboro’s 43AP pneumatic transmitters have become the standard in the industry. These reliable, multipurpose devices are suitable for use in pneumatic control systems and other industrial applications. With thousands of successful, trouble-free installations, you can rest assured of its dependable operation in demanding environments.
- 15 A: With Accuracy ±0.5% of span and repeatability 0.1% of span, these transmitters work best for flow, liquid level, and other differential pressure applications. Operated with the capsule in the vertical plane, 15 A transmitters bring in hysteresis, repeatability, dead band, and drift over one-hour period.
- 13 A: Widely used in flow, liquid level, and other differential pressure measurement applications, Foxboro13 transmitters have been field proven with several installations worldwide. The transmitter is constructed using materials such as 316 stainless steel, Monel (13A4 only), Nickel alloy (a) (13A5 only), which makes these units largely preferred for the most demanding applications. They are calibrated at the factory before shipment
- 12 A: These are yet another flagship products we offer at The Transmitter Shop that contribute to rightly indicate, record, or control the temperature of processes between -220 and +760°C (-350 and +1400°F). These transmitters are designed to ensure stable, dependable operation, owing to their rugged construction using die-cast low copper aluminum alloy, glass-filled polycarbonate cover, waterproof/duct proof housing among others.
- 11 AM: This transmitter range, which works based on force-balanced/p cell mechanism, is designed specifically for accurate differential pressure measurement. Provided with a variety of optional features, these models offer a wide rangeability in a single instrument. With easy and economical servicing, they can be put to use for a long period of time even under strenuous industrial or process conditions.
- 11 GM: Compliance to NACE Standard MR-01-75, these types of Foxboro Pneumatic Transmitters have been installed successfully in several applications over the years. With fully-adjustable spans up to a 10:1 ratio, these transmitters can be chosen when durable and dependable pressure instrumentation is required.
Explore the categories listed and get the technical details and features in detail to make a wise purchase.
Industries that Use Pneumatic Transmitters
With maximum efficiency and assurance of operating economies and safety, Foxboro Pneumatic Transmitters find immense applications across industries. Manufactured in compliance with several industry standards utilizing the best of materials, the models we offer bring you the accurate results when used in the following sectors.
- Oil and gas treatment
- Water Treatment
- Chemical / Petrochemical / Refining
- Nuclear Power
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper Mills
With convenient and customizable solutions, we at The Transmitter Shop, bring you the right products that best suit the application. We have a strong customer service focus, which enables us working closely with you.