Why Choose Rosemount 3144P Transmitter to Get Right Temperature Feedback?
Monitoring and controlling temperature is critical to the successful functioning of a variety of process control and industrial automation applications. Various types of devices are used for temperature monitoring. Temperature transmitters are one of the devices used for accurate and consistent temperature measurement. These instruments offer reliable feedback when it comes to several temperature control and monitoring applications.
Temperature transmitters are available in several models with a wide range of configurations. Therefore, selecting the best and performance-driven transmitter brand from the several ones available would be a little tedious task. The aim of this post is to familiarize you with one such popular temperature monitoring units, namely Rosemount 3144P transmitter.
A Brief about Rosemount 3144P TransmitterHighly rated for its overall performance over long periods of time, Rosemount 3144P transmitter offers extreme accuracy, stability and reliability in various temperature measurement applications. This Emerson’s product is designed meeting both demanding and general purpose temperature measurement requirements of the following industries:
- Oil and gas
- Food and Beverage
- Power Generation
- Input: Dual and single sensor capability with universal sensor inputs (RTD, T/C, mV, ohms)
- Output: Signal 4-20 mA /HART® protocol, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus protocol
- Housing: Dual-compartment field mount to ensure optimum performance in unfavorable outdoor environments.
- Display/Interface: Large LCD display with percent range graph and buttons/switches
- Diagnostics: Basic diagnostics, Hot Backup™ capability, sensor drift alert, thermocouple degradation, min/max tracking
- Calibration Options: Transmitter-sensor matching (Callendar-Van Dusen constants), custom trim
- Certifications/Approvals: SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508
Beneficial Features of Rosemount 3144P TransmittersWith advanced functionality and competitive performance, Emerson’s 3144P transmitter helps the customers meet a wide spectrum of measurement needs. These units are simple and affordable to install and manage, making them a popular choice for demanding circumstances. The following are the other striking features of these transmitters.
- They are designed to offer a Complete Point Solution™ for measuring temperature accurately in a wide range of monitoring applications.
- They have dual and single sensor capability with universal sensor inputs (RTD, T/C, mV, ohms).
- They are manufactured to offer reliable performance with reduced maintenance.
- They are equipped with system alerts and easy to use device dashboards.
- They are designed with Assemble to Sensor option, advanced sensor and process diagnostics.
- They are capable of single-sensor and dual-sensor inputs.
- These transmitters are certified for use in SIS applications.
Impressed with this Emerson’s product? You can source these industry-leading temperature transmitters from The Transmitter Shop (TTS). The company owns world’s largest inventories of ready-to-ship 3144P transmitters that are known for their reliability and advanced diagnostics.