Temperature measurement is required in most industries to carry out various processes efficiently, smoothly, and safely. A proper temperature should be maintained, as a failure in doing so may lead to accidents or improper functioning of the machines or equipment. The devices used for measurement of temperature can get damaged due to factors, such as corrosion, material velocity, and excessive pressure. To protect these measuring devices, thermowells are used. You can avail these extremely important protective devices from a number of suppliers or manufacturers, however, sourcing them from the experts and trusted brands is always recommended. The Transmitter Shop is one of the most experienced, well-known, and hence reliable providers of high-quality thermowells in the US.
Beneficial Features of Thermowells Provided by the Transmitter Shop
There are several reasons why buying thermowells from experienced manufacturers matters so much. It not only ensures that you get the good quality device, but also confirms that the thermowells will have the following beneficial features:
- Increased Sensor Longevity: The primary objective of thermowell is to protect the temperature sensors from damage. This helps to increase the longevity of the sensors, thus making them durable.
- Easy Sensor Replacement: The sensors can be replaced easily, when you install thermowells in the application area. You are not required to drain the system, in order to replace the sensors.
- Reduced Contamination: Installing a thermowell helps in reducing the chances or probability of the contamination considerably.
Material Options in Thermowells at the Transmitter Shop
If you want your thermowell to operate as desired in the applications, then selecting the right thermowell material is crucial. The material selection vastly depends on certain factors, which are:
- Corrosion conditions of the particular process
- The temperature of the process in which thermowell is used
- Material of the piping
- The possibility of erosive conditions
- The structure in which the thermowell is installed
You can also talk to our experts, who can guide you in selecting the right thermowell material. We can provide you thermowells in a wide range of material options, which include:
- Carbon Steels
- Duplex/Super Duplex Grades (F51, F53, F55 & F60)
- Haynes® Alloy
- Chromium/molybdenum steels
- Haynes® Alloy
- Socket Weld
- Austenitic Stainless Steel Grades (300 Series: 316, 304, 310 etc.)
- Stainless Steel
- Tantalum, Zirconium]
Different Types of Thermowells that we Provide
We have the capability to provide you different types of thermowells, which are capable of serving in diverse application conditions and environments. These types are as follows:
The Transmitter Shop is one of the most experienced, and hence trusted distributors of good quality transmitters, and thermowells in the US. These thermowells can be availed in different models, which feature different properties, beneficial features, and applications. It is our utmost priority to deliver quality thermowells at short lead times, and that too at competitive prices, and we have been successfully doing this for several years now. For more information about the thermowells, or any other temperature measurement device that we provide, you can directly get in touch with our experts at +1-888-964-8837. If you have any specific requirements, you can request a quote or email us at email@example.com.
- Standard Threaded Thermowell
- Heavy Duty Threaded Thermowell
- Socket-weld Thermowell
- Flanged Thermowell
- Weld-in Thermowell