KM4A 3-VALVE Differential Pressure Manifold
Beneficial Features of KM4A-3 Valve Differential Pressure Manifolds
- The differential pressure manifold has a space saving design, and one valve can easily become a replacement for three valves.
- A space saving design means less movable parts, which helps reduce leaks as well as fugitive emissions.
- Every manifold assures 100% bubble-tight shutoff.
- These differential pressure kerotest manifolds feature soft seat valves which have roddable design. This special design helps simplify maintenance by eliminating purge-style cleaning.
- The blowout proof stem of these kerotest manifolds help prevent accidental back-out, thereby eliminating blowout problems.
- Rolled stem and bonnet threads of these 3-valve manifolds increase service life, wear resistance, and strength.
- The stems are highly polished, which ensures better packing life and operational life.
- These manifolds feature metal-to-metal bonnet-to-body seal that helps minimize corrosion of threads, as well as improve pressure integrity, and provide reliable sealing.
- There is an adjustable packing below the thread, which reduces the chances of corrosion by isolating stem threads from the process fluid.
- These kerotest manifolds are equipped with bonnet caps that help improve valve life, as well as protect threads from corrosion.
- Soft seats of these valve manifolds can be easily replaced, with valve in the line. Metal seat options are also provided.
- These manifolds are provided in multiple packing options including Teflon® and GRAFOIL® packing.
This model feature two main block valve and an equalizing valve,Along with all the standard features,this model also offers direct-to-pipe stand mounting, that means complete loop installation without the transmitter ,as well as instrumentation removal without distrusting the installation.