Control valves are types of valves used in pipelines to control different sets of conditions that may affect them. These valves are frequently used to control temperature, flow, pressure, or the level of a liquid. These valves open and close, responding to a process signal from the controller. Today, these valves are used in a variety of industries to control the flow/temperature of liquids. The Transmitter Shop (TTS) provides high-quality Fisher control valves that are used in various industries to control operational parameters of liquids.
The TTS product inventory includes the following types of Fisher control valves
- Rotary Valves: These valves regulate the flow of liquid by rotation. Some of the popular rotary valves include:
- Full Bore Pipeline Ball Valves: These valves are used in oil and gas as well as liquid pipelines for throttling, and various service applications.
- Eccentric Plug Valves: These valves are so named because they feature a ball or plug, which is eccentrically mounted.
- Segmented Ball Valves: These rotary valves are equipped with patented V-notch balls. These V-notch balls contribute to equal percentage flow characteristics across a broad control range.
- High Performance Butterfly Valves: These valves feature a disc, which is eccentrically mounted. These rotary valves are known for their shutoff capabilities, and can be employed for a wide range of applications.
- Posi-Seal High Performance Butterfly Valves: These valves are designed for easy isolation, on/off service, and aid in tier control. These valves are equipped with keyed, square valve, and double D valve shafts.
- Sanitary Valves: These valves are designed to meet complex demands of life science facilities. Featuring stainless steel and polished bodies with trim components, these valves are durable, and can be easily cleaned. The sanitary valve category features:
- Fisher® Baumann™ 83000: These sanitary valves have a lightweight and compact design that helps reduce hassles and installation costs.
- Fisher® Baumann™ 84000: These sanitary valves are designed to meet complex requirements of biotechnology and pharmaceutical applications.
- Fisher® Baumann™ 85000: These sanitary pinch valves are used with 160 ¾ inch O.D pharmaceutical grade tubing.
- Fisher® Baumann™ 87000: These valves are ideal for throttling highly pure gases, or liquids.
- Fisher® Baumann™ 89000: These sanitary control valves feature high lift metal plugs, which make them ideal for life science, and food and beverage industries.
- Sliding Stem Valves: These valves are built for demanding hydrocarbon and high-pressure steam services. Our inventory includes a brilliant range of sliding stem valves in a variety of types, materials, and sizes. Customers can select from:
- General and Chemical Service Globe Valves: These valves are used in utility, general, and corrosive services. Many of these valves can be used for more than one type of service, depending on the process fluids, actual temperatures, and pressures.
- Low Flow Valves: These valves increase rangeability by decreasing CV ratings.These corrosion resistant valves minimize maintenance and installation issues.
- High Pressure Globe Valves: These single-port valves are of great use for chemical, refining, power, and hydrocarbon industries.
- Universal Globe Valves: These valves are available in a variety of materials, end connections, and flow characteristics. We also provide complementary accessories with them.
Advantages of Using Fisher Control Valves in Your Fluid or Gas Application
The following advantages of Fisher Control valves make them popular with oil, gas, and fluid industries.
- Automatic Operation: This is one of the major advantages of control valves. The opening and closing of the valve is automatically controlled. Thus, users don’t have to worry about manual opening and closing.
- Reduces Wastage: These automatic valves reduce wastage of resources in industries, manufacturing plants, and homes.
- Easy Installation: These valves feature simple, and easy-to-install designs.
- Eco-friendly: As these valves reduce resource wastage, their judicious use will ensure eco-friendliness.
- No Clogging Design: These control valves don’t disrupt the flow of liquid. Their perfect design ensures that no particles are clogged at its sides.