Foxboro RTT20-RTT15 Series Temperature Transmitter
- BUS: ±0.05% of reading for all input types.
- HART: ±0.05% of span for all input types.
- ± 0.002% of reading in °C per °C
- ± 0.0011% of (°F reading - 32) per °F
- ± 0.005% of span in °C per °C
- ± 0.0028% of span in °F per °F
- The output changes < 0.005% of span for each 1 volt change within the specified voltage range
- 1 to 60 s, configurable.
- ±0.1% of reading per EU (European Union) Directive 89/336/EEC
- Supports 2-, 3-, or 4-wire RTDs.
- Automatic self-diagnostics and self-calibration.
- LED Indicator Options offered with HART.
- Maximum/minimum temperature logging.
- Numerous weatherproof and explosion proof housings for remote mounting, and integral sensor and well mounting.
- EMC immunity per EU Directive 89/336/EEC.
- HART versions allow average or difference measurement; FOUNDATION fieldbus and PROFIBUS versions allow average, difference, or redundant measurement
- Standard 5-year warranty.