Rosemount 5300 Level Transmitter
- 5301 for level of liquids or submerged interfaces
- 5302 for level and interface liquids
- 5303 for level of solids
- ± 0.12 in. (3 mm)
- ± 0.04 in. (1 mm)
- Up to 164 ft (50 m)
- Full vacuum to 5000 psi (Full vacuum to 345 bar)
- -320 to 752°F (-196 to 400°C)
- SIL 2 IEC 61508 certification
- TÜV tested and WHG approved for overfill prevention
- Rigid single lead
- Segmented single lead
- Flexible single lead
- Rigid twin lead
- Flexible twin lead
- PTFE coated probes
- Vapor probe
- Direct Switch Technology gives increased sensitivity, high reliability, and long measurement ranges.
- Signal Quality Metrics gives you the ability to work proactively with your level instrumentation
- Probe End Projection offers greater level measurement reliability.
- Dynamic Vapor Compensation for improved plant heat rate.
- Signal Quality Metrics gives you the ability to work proactively with your level instrumentation.
- Verification reflector for unique level transmitter verification.
- Easy installation
- Does not require calibration
- Not affected by process conditions
Besides this, the transmitter is SIL 2 certified, thus making it an obvious choice for safety applications. The transmitter has a robust construction and built-in diagnostics.