- Two-wire 4-20 mA is user-selectable for linear or square root output. Digital signal based on HART Protocol.
- 0-8.3 in H2O to 0-300 psi
- Classic: +0.065% of span, For spans less than 10:1: ±[0.015 + 0.005(URL / Span)]% of span
- Ultra: +0.055% of span, For spans less than 10:1: ±[0.015 + 0.005(URL / Span)]% of span
Material of Construction
- 3051S with Advanced HART Diagnostic Suite: 12-42.4 V dc with no load
- Isolating Diaphragms: 316L SST, Hastelloy C, Monel, Tantalum Process Flanges
- Adapters: Cadmium and Nickel plated CS, 316 SST, Hastelloy C, Tantalum
- ± 0.01% of URL for 2 years
- Compatible with any two-wire system
- Ranges from 25inH2O to 100 PSI
- Available with a variety of fill fluids
- External span and zero adjustments
- Many diaphragm and flange options to fit all process and installation needs
The Rosemount 3051SAL level transmitter is designed for extreme conditions. This safety certified transmitter is ideal for vetted and pressurized tank level measurements. The 3051SAL is equipped with advanced diagnostics that provide in-depth insights to plant operators. These transmitters can be directly or remotely mounted, and are designed to allow Tuned-System assemblies and balanced systems. These Rosemount transmitters are designed to meet demands for precise level measurements in various process industries.