Reliable Honeywell ST 3000 Pressure Transmitters for Broad Temperature and Pressure Applications
The Transmitter Shop (TTS) understands that accurate information is necessary for effective process control across all industrial applications. It helps its clients to achieve effective process control by employing Honeywell’s ST 3000 pressure transmitters. These pressure transmitters allow users to improve their process efficiencies, and attain high quality standards.
Features of Honeywell ST 3000 Pressure Transmitters
The following features of Honeywell ST 3000 pressure transmitters makes them a better alternative than other conventional pressure transmitters in the market.
- Simple configuration and customer’s choice of square root, or linear output signals.
- Advanced piezoresistive sensor compensates for ambient temperatures and static pressures.
- Easy digital integration with any control system ensures accurate local measurements. This feature also helps eliminate the typical D/A, and A/D converter inaccuracies.
- These transmitters allow easy remote or local interfacing, which aids in easy commissioning, and improves manpower efficiency, start-up, and maintenance activities.
TTS’s Honeywell ST 3000 Series Pressure Transmitter Offerings
The Transmitter Shop provides the following types of Honeywell ST 3000 Series pressure transmitters:
- ST 3000 Series 100 Transmitters: The Series 100 transmitters are provided with compact housing, which makes them ideal for cramped spaces. This series include various types of differential pressure, gauge pressure, absolute pressure, remote seal transmitters, and draft ranges.
- Accuracy – 0.0375%
- Stability – ±0.01% per year
- Reliability – 470 years MTBF (Mean Time between Failures)
- Lifetime Warranty – 15 years
- Compliance – ISO 9000, OSHA Safety Regulations, EPA environmental regulations
The above features make them ideal for various complex process loops, and applications such as energy and material balances as well as custody loops.
- ST 3000 Series 900 Transmitters: The Series 900 transmitters offer great turndown ratios than conventional transmitters. These transmitters are equipped with Honeywell’s Smart Technology, which makes them perfect for a wide range of pressure measurement applications. This series includes various types of absolute pressure, differential pressure, remote seal, and gauge pressure transmitters. These transmitters have in-built ST 3000 sensors that compensate ambient temperature and pressure conditions.
Stability – ±0.01% per year
Reliability – 470 years MTBF (Mean Time between Failures)
Advantages of Honeywell ST 3000 Pressure Transmitters
Honeywell defines these pressure transmitters as smart because they takes advantage of advanced microprocessor technology, and silicon sensors. The following advantages of Honeywell ST 3000 pressure transmitters make them desirable for various complex process environments.
- Stable Output in Various Operating Conditions: In any process environment, the process and ambient temperatures are the two definite variables. Most conventional transmitters fail to address these variables, and produce inaccurate results. However, ST 3000 transmitters compensate for the effects of pressure and temperature in the final output. The ST 3000 transmitter is characterized across a wide range of static pressure, as well as ambient temperature range. This allows them to provide stable performance under any condition. Also, this compensation ensures accuracy, and can help a plant cut down its energy costs by more than $10,000 every year.
- Efficient Self-Diagnostics: ST 3000 Smart pressure transmitters are now available with HART and Foundation Fieldbus protocols. These transmitters have three levels of reporting, and they warn users about possible failures, and shutdowns. This self-testing helps minimize plant outages, reduce maintenance costs, and improve plant efficiency.
- Easy Digital Integration: ST 3000 transmitters can be easily integrated with Honeywell’s TDC 3000X for great accuracy and data integrity. This helps integrate process information throughout the company.
Applications of Honeywell ST 3000 Transmitters
Honeywell’s ST 3000 Series transmitters provide exceptional results in terms of stability, reliability, rangeability, and accuracy. This is why these transmitters are used by the following industrial applications:
- Oil Refineries
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Chemical Plants
- Paper Mills
- Energy Plants
To place an order, or to know more about the benefits of the industry leading Honeywell ST 3000 Smart pressure transmitters, contact us on our toll-free numbers- +1-888-964-8837 or email us at email@example.com.