- 0.0025 kPa, 0.01 inH2O, or 0.025 mbar ΔP; or 0.10% of span, whichever is greater
- Includes effects of hysteresis, repeatability, dead band, and drift over a one-hour period 0.2% of span
- The 15A Series must be operated with the capsule in the vertical plane.
Process Connectors (b):-
- 0-5 and 0-25 inH2O or 0-1.3 and 0-6 kPa or 0-13 and 0-62 mbar or 0-125 and 0-635 mmH2O
- Tapped for 1/4 NPT
- Tapped for 1/2 NPT
- Tapped for R 1/4
- Tapped for R 1/2
- Weld neck for 14 x 21 mm tube (1/2 in Schedule 80 pipe)
- None. Body tapped for 1/4 NPT
- Zero Elevation Kit
- Zero Suppression Kit
The Foxboro® brand Models 15A pneumatic d/p Cell transmitters measure differential pressure and transmit a standard pneumatic signal to receivers which may be several hundred meters or yards away. The simple design of the top works and the field replaceable capsule makes servicing these transmitters exceptionally easy and economical. Interchangeability of most of the top works parts with other Foxboro pneumatic force balance transmitters provides further savings to the user by minimizing spare parts inventory.