- +0.25% of calibrated span
Ambient Temperature Limits:-
- Compliance to NACE Standard MR-01-75
Body Temperature Limits:-
- -40 and +120°C (-40 and +250°F)
- -40 and +190°C (-40 and + 375°F).
- Wetted Parts code S: 0.1% of calibrated span.
- Wetted Parts code M: 0.2% of calibrated span.
- 0.07 and 0.56 MPa or 10 and 80 psi
- 0.14 and 1.4 MPa or 20 and 200 psi
- 0.3 and 2.8 MPa or 40 and 400 psi
- 0.7 and 7 MPa or 100 and 1000 psi
- 1.4 and 14 MPa or 200 and 2000 psi
Process Connectors (b):-
- Cover: High-impact, glass-filled polycarbonate.
- Body Bolts: Alloy steel per ASTM A193 Grade B7.
- 1/4 NPT
- 1/2 NPT
- R1/4 (metric)
- R1/2 (metric)
- Machined for 9/16-18 Aminco fitting (b)
- The supply and output connections are tapped for 1/ 4 NPT
- Zero Elevation
- Zero Suppression
The Foxboro® brand Models 11GM and 11GH Transmitters accurately measure gauge pressure and transmit a proportional pneumatic output signal to receivers which may be several hundred meters or yards away. Spans are fully adjustable up to a 10:1 ratio, providing wide rangeability in a single instrument. Fewer stand-by transmitters are required. The Models 11GM and 11GH Transmitters use the same topworks as other Foxboro Pneumatic d/p Cell ® Transmitters. Since accuracy is a function of calibrated span, precision is retained even with highly elevated- or suppressed-zero ranges.