Chemical processing is a high demand industry. Its processes need to adhere to national and international guidelines. To ensure safe processes, and optimum creation of chemical products, manufacturers utilize a variety of measurement products in their facilities. They are used for pressure and temperature measurement of chemical processes, among others. The Transmitter Shop (TTS) provides a variety of measurement products for safe chemical processing.
TTS Offerings and Features
We provide different types of flow, level pressure, and temperature measurement solutions. They are designed to provide accurate service, while ensuring operation efficiency. We recommend the following products for the chemical industry.
- Control Valves: We provide types of sliding stem valves that can be used in steam and hydrocarbon applications. They can be used in general as well as high pressure environments.
- Pressure Transmitters: Pressure transmitters for the chemical industry are designed to support operators in improving process efficiency. They utilize piezoresistive sensors to accurately measure varied pressure and temperature levels.
- Absolute Pressure Transmitters: Our range of absolute pressure transmitters are ideal for various chemical applications. They are designed with nickel alloy sensors, as well as housings made from 316 stainless steel.
- Differential Pressure Transmitters: Our differential pressure transmitter range are capable of providing digital signals for accurate remote monitoring and configuration. The transmitters comprises few components, which helps in its reliable operation.
Benefits of Our Product Range
Our valve and transmitter solution provide a variety of benefits to chemical manufacturing processes.
- The valves are versatile in application, as they can be used for multiple services, depending on the application pressure, temperature, and liquid.
- Pressure transmitters can be digitally integrated into any system easily.
- The absolute pressure transmitters can be provided with various configurations with remote or direct connect seals.
- Differential pressure transmitters can be designed with integral process connections for integration with different types of process equipment.
Applications of TTS Chemical Valves and Transmitters
Products provided by TTS can be utilized in the following applications:
- Natural/Industrial Gas Metering
- Acids and Slurries Metering
- High speed chemical filling and batching
- Chemical net flow measurement
TTS only provides measurement products from well-known brands. We can also provide chemical industry pressure gauges in various sizes and specifications according to application requirements. If you would to know more about our products and services, please contact us via phone on +1-888-964-8837. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.